1 head cauliflower
2 teaspoons curry
1 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- In a large bowl, combine your spices, salt, and 1 tablespoon oil. Stir well.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-size pieces. Add in batches to the bowl, stirring in to coat with spice mix. As you add cauliflower, add 1 teaspoon oil at a time to keep the mixture moist. I ended up only needing 2 teaspoons, but feel free to use more or less.
- Spread cauliflower in the bottom of a roasting pan, trying to spread into a single layer.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes, more or less.