2 eggs, slightly beaten
1 (8 oz) Jiffy corn bread muffin mix
1 (14 3/4 oz) can cream-style corn
1 (14 3/4 oz) can white corn, not drained
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup butter, melted
Cheddar or Swiss cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine all but the cheese in a large bowl
- Place in a buttered 2-qt casserole dish
- Sprinkle or lay cheese on top.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes. You don't want it wobbly in the middle. If it's starting to brown too much, place aluminum foil over the top.