Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sinless Chocolate Raspberries


We've almost survived a full week of Lent. If you're a true Catholic you understand that Sunday is the day of rest and you're allowed to cheat your Lenten promise. Well for those that gave up sweets, I have devised a Lenten cheat that really isn't a cheat, so you can eat it whenever, not just on Sundays. I gave up swearing, although I'm not convinced that I can cuss on Sundays. Not that it hasn't happened; just saying that I'm still working on it...


For those who have given up dessert for Lent, this does not count as dessert. But it could, and in my book it should, but since there really isn't very much chocolate, it doesn't have to be called "dessert". Listen, I'm trying to give you an out so just try these; they're fantastic. And sinless.

Sinless Chocolate Raspberries
Ingredients
Fresh raspberries
Dark chocolate chips

  1. Rinse raspberries. 
  2. Place one chocolate chip inside each raspberry.
  3. Return to fridge for awhile. 
  4. Enjoy the sinfully sinless flavor explosion.
You could also try making them frozen, or stuffing frozen dark cherries with the chocolate chips. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Let me know what you think of this post, if you've tried the recipe, or have a dish request. Thanks!