Ceviche del Estilo Mamichel
- In a medium bowl, juice all of your citrus and mix in fish. The juice should just cover your fish. Add more liquid if necessary by juicing more limes. Season with salt and pepper. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, dice everything except the mango and avocado into 1/4 or 1/8" pieces.
- Add the diced garlic, jalapeño, onion, cilantro, and tomato to fish. Allow to marinade at least 2 hours prior to eating.
- Within an hour of serving, dice and add your mango and avocado. Combine well with the rest of the fish mixture. Chill.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve cold, with chips or tostadas. Enjoy!