|The streets of Triana at sunset, mi barrio :)|
1 750 ml bottle of dry red wine (I have no idea what this means, so after a phone consultation with Mom, I used an unoaked cabernet sauvignon)
1 1/2 cups pulp-free OJ
1/2 cup Triple Sec
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 orange, sliced thin (8 circles)
2 lemons, sliced thin (16 circles, total)
2 limes, sliced thin (16 circles, total)
1 1/2 cups diet Sierra Mist
|Out with friends, drinking Sangria in Sevilla|
- In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients except for the Sierra Mist. I put all of the fruit in first so that the liquids would strain through them. Stir well to combine, and then place in the fridge overnight so that the flavors mingle (it's a party, right?).
- Prior to serving, add in the Sierra Mist. This will make it fizzy.
- Pour in glasses over ice and enjoy!
This is more like delicious, fizzy fruit punch. You could of course use extra Triple Sec, but I like it as is.
3 cups grape juice
1 cup pulp-free OJ
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 orange, sliced thin
1 lemon, sliced thin
1 lime, sliced thin
1 small apple, cored and sliced thin
1 1/2 cup diet Sierra Mist
1 cup Club Soda
- Combine all ingredients except the Sierra Mist and club soda in a large pitcher. Again, I placed the fruit at the bottom so the juice would go through the slices. Stir well, and place in fridge overnight.
- Prior to serving, add the Sierra Mist and club soda, mixing well.
- Pour over ice and enjoy. Don't forget to spoon out the fruit slices - they're delicious, and the apples taste like Jolly Ranchers!